January 22, 2021
>> Buy Arcoxia <<
What is Arcoxia?
Arcoxia is a cox-II selective non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Arcoxia is used for the following:
- Acute and chronic treatment of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Management of ankylosing spondylitis
- Relief of chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Relief of acute pain
- To treat acute gouty arthritis.
Arcoxia reduces pain and inflammation by blocking COX-2, an enzyme in the body. Arcoxia relieves pain and inflammation with less risk of stomach ulcers compared to other NSAIDs.
Arcoxia is not addictive.
How to use Arcoxia
Follow the directions for using Arcoxia provided by your doctor. Take Arcoxia exactly as directed.
For osteoarthritis, the recommended dose is 60 mg once a day.
For rheumatoid arthritis, the recommended dose is 90 mg once a day.
For ankylosing spondylitis, the recommended dose is 90 mg once a day.
For the relief of gout attacks, the recommended dose is 120 mg once a day, which should only be used for the acute painful period.
For the relief of chronic musculoskeletal pain, the recommended dose is 60 mg once a day.
If you have mild liver disease, you should not take more than 60 mg a day. If you have moderate liver disease, you should not take more than 60 mg every other day.
When taking the tablets, swallow them with a glass of water. Do not halve the tablet. Take your Arcoxia at about the same time each day.
It does not matter if you take Arcoxia before or after food.
If you forget to take Arcoxia, do not take a double dose to make up for the dose that you missed.
Keep Arcoxia at room temperature in a dry place.
Before taking Arcoxia, tell your doctor if:
- you are allergic to any medicines;
- you are having major surgery on you heart or arteries; you have had heart failure, a heart attack, angina or a stroke;
- you are pregnant or breast-feeding.