January 22, 2021
>> Buy Algix <<
What is Algix?
Algix is a cox-II selective non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Algix is used for the following:
- Acute and chronic treatment of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Management of ankylosing spondylitis
- Relief of chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Relief of acute pain
- To treat acute gouty arthritis.
Algix reduces pain and inflammation by blocking COX-2, an enzyme in the body. Algix relieves pain and inflammation with less risk of stomach ulcers compared to other NSAIDs.
Algix is not addictive.
How to use Algix
Follow the directions for using Algix provided by your doctor. Take Algix exactly as directed.
For osteoarthritis, the recommended dose is 60 mg once a day.
For rheumatoid arthritis, the recommended dose is 90 mg once a day.
For ankylosing spondylitis, the recommended dose is 90 mg once a day.
For the relief of gout attacks, the recommended dose is 120 mg once a day, which should only be used for the acute painful period.
For the relief of chronic musculoskeletal pain, the recommended dose is 60 mg once a day.
If you have mild liver disease, you should not take more than 60 mg a day. If you have moderate liver disease, you should not take more than 60 mg every other day.
When taking the tablets, swallow them with a glass of water. Do not halve the tablet. Take your Algix at about the same time each day.
It does not matter if you take Algix before or after food.
If you forget to take Algix, do not take a double dose to make up for the dose that you missed.
Keep Algix at room temperature in a dry place.
Before taking Algix, tell your doctor if:
- you are allergic to any medicines;
- you are having major surgery on you heart or arteries; you have had heart failure, a heart attack, angina or a stroke;
- you are pregnant or breast-feeding.